What Is Reflexology?
Reflexology is a science which deals with stimulating the reflex points in the feet that correspond to all of the glands, organs and parts of the body. The proper stimulation can help enhance the body's natural healing process to deal with many health problems. Its purpose is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any medical condition or to replace conventional medical treatment but to promote better health.
Reflexology is suitable for all ages.
Reflexology Can Help With
- Easing stress and tension
- Pain Management
- Improving circulation
- Improving the nerve flow and nervous system
- Boosting lymphatic function
Reducing pain caused by
- Neck and back issues, sciatica, headaches and migraines, arthritis
- Various other issues
- Infertility and hormonal imbalances
- Digestive disorders
- Sinus problems
- Enhancing the body's natural healing process